Are you trying to upload or download your files but are facing issues? The steps provided below will help to resolve the problem.
Unable to upload new files
If you are unable to upload new files. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Ensure the file type you are trying to upload is supported.
- Supported files include PDF, Word (doc, docx), Excel (xls, xlsx) and image (png, jpg, jpeg) files.
- Ensure your internet connection is working and is stable. You can do this by trying to access another website.
- Ensure your allotted space is not exhausted. The file usage meter is displayed on the Cases -> View files page. If it shows that your storage is 100% full, then you need to upgrade your account's storage to allow for further uploads. You can do so by following this link
Unable to download my files
If you are unable to download your files. Follow the steps below to resolve the problem.
- Ensure your subscription is active. If your subscription is due, a message will be displayed on your dashboard with an invoice and a payment button to pay for the subscription.
- Ensure your internet connection is stable and working properly. You can check if your internet connection is working by trying to access another website.
- Ensure the file you are trying to download was not deleted by a member of your firm or that the account trying to download the file has sufficient permission to do so.